We formed Texas Women Rainmakers with these goals in mind:
- Empowering women to become decision makers: To inspire and equip female attorneys with the knowledge and skills necessary to step into leadership roles and become decision makers.
- Professional networking: To provide networking opportunities for women at every career stage and every firm size to build personal and professional relationships by connecting with other female attorneys.
- Promoting women lawyers: To teach women how to promote themselves both within their own law firms and in the greater legal profession.
- Sharing knowledge and mentoring: To learn from and with women lawyers from diverse backgrounds about what critical skills are necessary and how these skills are best acquired.
- Knowing our value: To teach female lawyers how to be true to themselves, be optimistic, take risks, chart their own course, have a vision, and promote themselves in order to achieve their potential and develop their professional practices.
- Education: To stimulate the personal and professional growth of members by providing quality continuing education to female attorneys from a wide variety of practice areas on current legal issues with respected and exciting speakers.